Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bread pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bread Pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bread Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life.
This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar. My family LOVES bread pudding, and this recipe is one that I have fine tuned to their taste. For this classic Bread Pudding, challah bread is soaked in a rich custard spiked with spiced rum and vanilla, and baked until golden.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bread pudding using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pudding:
- Make ready 55 gram white or brown bread crumbs
- Take 2 teacups milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Get 5 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Prepare 3 tablespoon Jam
- Make ready 1 Lemon
- Make ready 25 gram butter
Like a dessert or brunch casserole made with overripe. This recipe is proof-positive that leftover bread can easily be converted to dessert without much work. It wasn't in my mother's rotation of recipes growing up, so the only other exposure I'd had to the dish was the occasional trip to a cafeteria-style restaurant with my. Bread Pudding: Bread Pudding is a classic British Dessert, delicious hot or cold and fantastic with a drizzle of homemade custard.
Steps to make Bread Pudding:
- Grate the lemon rind and keep aside
- Bring the milk and butter to boil and pour over the bread crumbs
- Add 2 tablespoon sugar,grated lemon rind into the bread crumbs and mix well
- Separate the egg white from egg yolk. Beat the egg yolk and add into the bread crumb mix. Use a blender to mix it evenly
- Add the above mix into a greased baking vessel and left it for 30 minutes
- Bake it in an oven for 30 minutes at 330F/180C
- Beat the egg white and add the remaining sugar. Beat the mix till it becomes stiff
- Spread the jam evenly over the baked pudding. Add the egg white mix made above the jam spread pudding and sprinkle some powdered sugar
- Bake in oven at 330F until light brown. Your pudding is ready to be served hot.
This is a very simple recipe, You don't need to be a good cook to get. Vegan Bread Pudding, Classic Bread Pudding, Skinny Bread Pudding. Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Microwave Bread Pudding Create Mindfully. An old-fashioned English bread and butter pudding that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bread pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!