Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, low-calorie yakhni pulao. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make delicious Yakhni Pulao. Yakhni pulao is a mouth-watering pulao recipe made with flavorful Indian spices. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Pulao based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including White Rice, long grain, cooked, Peas, frozen, Mashed Potatoes, Canola Oil, Onions, raw and the other ingredients in this recipe.
Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have low-calorie yakhni pulao using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao:
- Make ready 200 grams chicken (curry cut)
- Prepare 100 grams chicken (bones)
- Prepare 1/2 cup brown basmati rice, soaked for 30 mins
- Get 2 tbsp ghee
- Get 1/2 inch ginger (crushed)
- Take 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Take 1/2 cup onion (sliced)
- Take 2 green chilies (slit)
- Take 2 bay leaf
- Make ready 2 no ½ inch cinnamon
- Get 1 black cardamom
- Take 2 green cardamom
- Prepare 4 peppercorn
- Make ready 5 cloves
- Take 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 cup curd
- Take 2-3 drops kewra essence
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
Lose weight by tracking your caloric intake quickly and easily. Home Made Mutton Pulao - Mutton Pulao. A low-calorie combination beloved by gourmands around the world, the marriage of strawberries and balsamic vinegar has enough flavor to keep your taste buds sated for hours. The Riwaiti Zaiqa of Punjabi Yakhni Pulao will leave your taste buds asking for more.
Steps to make Low-Calorie Yakhni Pulao:
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and add 1 cinnamon stick, black cardamom, 1 bay leaf, peppercorn, 2 cloves, crushed ginger garlic, and let them crackle.
- Add the chicken bones and 1/2 tsp salt and saute till the chicken gets brown.
- Add 4 cups water and cook for about an hour on slow fame.
- Once done strain the stock and keep aside.
- In another pot heat the remaining ghee and add the remaining whole spices and let them crackle.
- Add onions and green chilies and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw aroma goes away. - Add chicken with pepper powder, salt and saute for 5 mins.
- Add curd and kewra essence, mix and cook till oil separates. - Add the stock and let it come to a boil.
- Add the rice and mix, cover and cook till the rice and chicken is cooked.
Cover and boil on low heat until the meat is completely tender and soft. Yakhni pulao is a classic North Indian delicacy which is served as 'one pot meal'. It is the most popular combo of rice and meat after 'Biryani'. While 'Yakhni' means the aromatic meat flavored stock and 'pulao' or 'pilaf' means flavored rice. In this recipe the meat and rice are cooked together in yakhni.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food low-calorie yakhni pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!