Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oriental salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oriental Salmon is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oriental Salmon is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Oriental Delicacy - Salmon Miso Soup Salmon-pink oriental poppy. Helen Elizabeth, Papaver orientale Helen Elizabeth, silky flowers with brocaded centers Salmon Sashimi. Salmon /ˈsæmən/ is the common name for several species of ray-finned fish in the family Salmonidae.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oriental salmon using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oriental Salmon:
- Get 2 tbsp Honey
- Prepare 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- Take 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Prepare 1 tsp Mirin
- Take 2 Star Anise
- Prepare 2 Salmon Fillets (Skin on)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Get 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take 1 Large Carrot
- Make ready 1/2 tsp fresh Ginger
- Prepare 1 Chilli
- Prepare 1 Medium Pak Choi
- Make ready 150 g straight to wok udon noodles
Time to give this little fishy an oriental twist. Serve with a little bok choy (chinese cabbage) and maybe even a little rice!! Get more great recipes and your FREE… Skin salmon and cut in small pieces. Meanwhile mix the water, ketchup, rice vinegar, sugar and plum sauce.
Instructions to make Oriental Salmon:
- Add the Honey, Soy Sauce, Mustard, Mirin and Star Anise to a bowl and mix well to create a marinade.
- Add the Salmon fillets to marinade.
- To a separate bowl, add the rice wine vinegar, olive oil and a generous amount of salt, mix well to create your pickling liquid.
- Peel the carrot. Continue to use the peeler to slice off layers of the carrot to create ribbons.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Finely slice the chilli (use as much or as little as you wish for your desired spicy heat)
- Roughly chop the Pak Choi leaves, take the stems and then finely slice them.
- Add all the veg to the pickling liquid, mix well and set to one side.
- Heat a wide based pan with a dizzle of olive oil over a medium to high heat. Once hot, add the the salmon skin side down, pouring over the remaining marinade and cook for anywhere between 5-10mins, until the skin is crispy.
- Once the skin of the salmon is crispy, turn over and cook for another 1-2mins or until the salmon is cooked. Remove from the pan and put to one side to rest.
- Add the Udon noodles to the pan and cook for 1-2mins. Keep stiring to avoid the noodles burning and to coat them in the pan juices.
- Mix the noodles into the bowl of pickled vegetables.
Put all the items into a pan, mix with the carrots, cucumber and onion and turn. This Eastern and Oriental Salmon from Jonathan Phang is inspired by a trip he took from Singapore to Bangkok on the Eastern Oriental Express. Useable in a haute couture, jewelry embroidery and accesories. This article has not been rated yet. While salmon is roasting, thinly slice green onion.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oriental salmon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!